Spay, Neuter and Adopt!!!!

So often there are animals left with no forever homes because owners either can not afford to nor want to get their pets fixed.  What happens to these animals who are no longer wanted or their owners can not afford?

Many times they go hungry and live short, sad lives but thanks to many caring people there are some loving shelters that go above and beyond the call of action and provide the best living arrangements they can as well as spending numerous hours networking and so on trying to find these animals loving forever homes.

When these shelters reach a limit or run out of food and funding the sad fact is that some of these animals get put to sleep... death...

So please spay, neuter your pets and if you can consider adopting a furry friend!

When people think of getting animals fixed they think of something that is going to cost them a arm and a leg... but trust me there are options!  Check the local adoptions in your area!  Many INCLUDE this in their fees!  And most adoptions can run from $70-$150... that is nothing considering that as I state most include shots, fixing of animal and some even include microchipping!

I found my little Cooper on craigslist.  His previous family was giving him away for free.  He was current on his shots but kept in a kennel far too often and I later discovered that he was in his "territorial marking" phase due to not being fixed.  I too was dreading how much this was going to run me but then I found http://www.texasforthem.org/  Very professional and caring!  Cost roughly $90.00 to get Cooper fixed and have two bad teeth pulled plus medication.  I later brought my cat Popper to them for updated shots.

I know this is short notice but here is another shelter to keep an eye on!  They are currently in a state of Code Red which is not good!  These animals need homes NOW!  And for a mere $25.00 you can grant these furry snuggle bugs a forever home!  Not only that but the $25.00 (which most spend in a week on coffee and/or smokes) INCLUDES the fixing of animals if not already fixed, their shots AND microchipping!!!!!!!!

 https://www.facebook.com/Collincountyanimalsindanger



For those who adopt from this event and are willing to drive to the Arlington offleash park this week I am personally offering FREE family shoots with your new friend(s) as well as 50% off any ordered prints AND I will donate 25% of any profit made to the shelter!

Comments

Popular Posts